Looking to gain sales experience?
Want to work at a startup the San Francisco bay area?
AuditFile.com is a Walnut Creek based company that focuses on delivering a cloud-based solution that helps CPA firms (and internal audit teams) perform dramatically more efficient engagements. As a sales representative, you will utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted CPA firms. We are looking for motivated and intelligent individuals who have prior inside sales and prospecting experience (accounting or auditing experience is a plus). Our goal would be for you to start performing product demos and closing deals. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to have their work recognized in a startup environment and further develop their skills.
- Generate, prepare, qualify, and close leads
- Make inbound & outbound sales calls
- Interface with the COO in order to close leads
- Follow up with clients via e-mail and phone
- Provide feedback on market trends and client needs
- At least 1 year inside sales experience
- BA in Communication, Business, or related discipline
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys a "start-up" environment
Would be nice
- Up to 4 years of experience in sales
- Experience selling SaaS products
- Interest in accounting or finance
- Experience working in a startup environment
BenefitsFull-time permanent opportunity with a competitive base salary along with full benefits. Opportunity to be promoted within the company. Generous PTO schedule, flexible work hours, and a great work life balance. Last but not least, we have beer on Fridays.
To apply, email the following to email@example.com (subject: "Entry-Level Sales Representative "):
- A short paragraph about yourself
- Link to LinkedIn Profile